We are the only Private Investigation agency in Ireland with a dedicated pet investigation team. Our trained investigators are experienced in all areas of pet investigations and endeavour to reunite you with your missing pet.
Our investigators use their civil and corporate investigation experience to give you an increased chance of finding your beloved pet. All leads are covered and we will help you to gain the peace of mind you are looking for.
Part of our service is to help you to get your posters and fliers out to the public, helping to ensure that your pet is back to you in the fastest possible time and in the best possible condition.
Pets are stolen for a variety of reasons. Most people assume that pets are stolen for immediate financial gain, but unfortunately some are stolen for dog fights and others are stolen for breeding on puppy farms.
Tips for owners to reduce instances of pet theft:
- Never leave your pet in an unattended car.
- Never discuss your pet's breeding with anyone you dont know. E.g, if out walking your dog, do not give strangers any identifying information or any information regarding temperament etc.
- Never allow your pet outside alone.
- If you have any fences in your garden make sure they are secure and in good repair.
- Always keep your pet in the back garden if you have one, let them out for short periods and always bring them in when you are leaving your property.
- Make sure that your pet is microchipped.
- Take regular photos and keep them up to date.
- Note that spayed or neutered pets wander off less.
We at City Investigations know the bond between you and your pet is second only to that with your family and friends. If your dog has been stolen, the pain of the loss is likely to outweigh any monetary loss. In Ireland there are hundreds of pets stolen every week, and sadly few of those are reunited with their owners. We at City Investigations are the frontrunners in pet detection in Ireland, and we are at the end of the phone to help.
If you are aware of any person/s involved in pet theft, please do email us with the details. You will remain anonymous and your personal information will never be disclosed.